The effort to remove the suffix “beta” from the new schedule continues and a number of issues have been fixed in the last couple of weeks while also adding a few quality-of-life improvements to the booking creation flow.
In other news the improved search algorithm, announced in the last update, has been applied to all filter’s search fields, so you should now see an improvement in the responsiveness when filtering by custom fields as well.
- 🏎 Filter field search now uses improved algorithm.
- ✅ When creating new clients or projects, the validation only triggers after submitting the form.
- 📅 When changing the starting time of a booking to a later hour the end time is now automatically moved forward and vice versa.
- 🍟 Custom fields in the resource popup now show the selected values as Chips.
- 👀 Time Off type is now visible again in the Schedule slots.
- 📏 Dropdown in filter now dynamically opens below or above the input and resizes to the available viewport space.
- 💡 The count of waiting list bookings on the dashboard link in schedule beta now updates when bookings are changed.
- 🐞 Fixed a bug that caused some bookings to be created with a wrong time in rare cases.
- 🐞 Fixed a bug that, in rare cases depending on the user’s timezone, caused the wrong date to be open when clicking a certain date in the schedule.
- 🐞 Fixed a bug that sometimes stopped users logged with SSO from creating a new booking.
- 🐞 Stopped popovers from scrolling back to the top automatically after certain intervals.
- 🐞 Fixed a bug on iPhone that prevented the user from deleting the value from the duration field.