Since our last update we have moved some URLs around. Previously each account had its own subdomain, e.g. https://account_name.resourceguruapp.com which caused us a few technical headaches. You will find those URLs are now under the app subdomain, as https://app.resourceguruapp.com/hi/account_name.
We’ve squashed a ton of bugs in the Schedule Beta, as we continue to make great improvements to usability and performance. If you haven’t tried it yet because of the beta suffix, let me encourage you to give it a try. It will make your management and scheduling of resources a breeze. We’ve also got an amazing support team available to help you should you have any concerns.
We hope you love using Resource Guru as much as we love making it. Sign up for a free trial if you haven’t already!
Some of the stories we’ve been working on:
- 🔩 New url structure.
- ⚡️ Improvements to Schedule beta (speed and ease of use).
- ⛔️ Referral program terminated.
- 🔒 Security updates.
- 🔩 Improved the notification message when archiving projects and clients to better explain which bookings will be affected.
- 🐞 Bookings where the booker has been deleted show correctly in the Schedule beta.
- 🐞 Fixed a bug where changes wouldn’t be reverted when cancelling a downtime clash.
- 🐞 A newly submitted image for a resource or for your profile is no longer lost if the form validation fails.