It’s amazing how supposedly temporary beta solutions have a habit of becoming quite permanent. I’m talking about our poor lobotomised guru as shown here:
Fortunately, we finally got round to removing that awful loading animation for the schedule and replacing it with a much nicer one. Other notable improvements over the last couple of weeks include:
- 🖋 The schedule now supports stylus pen devices.
- 🗄 Archived and deleted projects/clients can be viewed from their respective bookings.
- 🕒 Time is now preserved when converting to and from duration and time bookings.
- 🔎 We cleared up some confusion in the filter search results by always showing the category titles.
- 😕 The tooltip info on multi-day bookings was removed to avoid collisions with the split booking tooltip.
- 🐎 Further performance improvements have been made for large accounts when filtering down to a subset of resources.
- ⚠️ We removed the annoying oops page and replaced it with a much more user friendly in-app notification which explains what went wrong.
- こんにちは、日本！ We’ve added multi-lingual support in the text fields.
- ✂️ Splitting bookings has been made less finicky to work with.