Following on from our last update, we have been continuing to lay the foundations that will not only allow us to release some important new features but to also iterate and build at a much faster pace.
With that in mind, we’re delighted to let you know what we have been working on over the last couple of weeks:
- ⚡️ We have re-engineered and re-factored parts of our Bookings API to ensure speed and fluidity. Creating, updating, and deleting bookings and time off events – even really long ones – are now even faster than they were before.
- 🗓 As part of the above work, the 90-day Overtime restriction has now been removed, allowing you to create bookings and apply overtime up to 20-years. Remember, with great scheduling power comes great scheduling responsibility!
- ✨ We fixed an issue with the Product Updates profile menu. You can now rest assured that you will be notified when shiny new things are released.
- 📅 We eradicated an intermittent issue in the Schedule that sometimes caused the date picker to close when clicking through dates.
- 👷🏽♀️ When editing a Resource and adding new options to a Custom Field, you may have been distracted by the outline of a box animating into the view. This has now been fixed.
- 🔓 If you have users trying to access our API with Basic Authentication, access will now only be granted if they have a strong and secure password.
- ⏱ We have fixed an issue that sometimes showed incorrect availability in a Resource’s details popover.
As always, thank you for the continued feedback. It not only shows us what is important to you, our customers, but also helps us prioritise our roadmap and continue to improve Resource Guru.