Good news, Schedule Beta now has support for adjusting bookings and downtimes with dragging and resizing!
We’ve made a number of improvements over the current Schedule by dynamically reshaping bookings to fit around a resource’s unavailability, along with much stricter rules about preserving the amount of booked days while moving the booking around the schedule. We are still working on a touch interaction model that will enable similar interactions on mobile devices in an upcoming regular update.
Oh, and in case you missed it, you can duplicate a booking by holding down Shift while dragging a booking.
The next step in Schedule Beta’s development cycle will be to finish development of the editing forms, which will enable full editing capability on desktop and mobile devices. And don’t worry, filters are being worked on in the background as well!
In other news, here’s a summary of some of the other improvements that we’ve rolled out since the last product update:
- 🛠 We’ve improved the rate limiting service to prevent triggering unnecessary reCAPTCHA challenges for subscribers.
- 📧 We fixed an issue with password reset notifications being sent to invited people when they first registered their account.
- 📅 We fixed downtime timezone display issues on the Dashboard and the daily schedule email.
- 📚 We updated our API documentation for the accounts and current user endpoints.
- 🐛 Sometimes a specific sequence of clicks caused the Project and Client selector in the booking form to show multiple copies of the select box. This has now been fixed.
Until next time! 👋